66 people responded.
Another Pirate Novel 25 People, 37.88%
Medieval or Viking Romance 28 People, 42.42%
The American Revolution 16 People, 24.24%
Other 9 People 13.64%
Others' ideas: Viking Romance, Mermaid Romance, World War II, Revolutionary War, Civil War, Escape to Paradise sequel, The 50's, Revolutionary war mystery
The really weird thing is, I had truly felt the Lord leading me to write a Medieval series, but wasn't completely sure. But the results of this survey, along with other signs I've been receiving, confirm my choice. In fact, I've already begun to start the vast amount of research I'm going to have to do since I know very little about that time period. (Except that there were castles and hunky knights!)
For those of you who did not choose Medieval, don't worry. I am planning on writing more pirates novels in the future, along with a host of other ideas. THANK you all so much for voting!!! I value your opinions!
I will give a copy to SIX people who:
- Promise to leave a review on Amazon and Barnes and Noble of the trilogy
- Sign up to follow my blog via EMAIL (Form on the right side of this page. Scroll until you see it)
- Leave a review on one of my other books that you've read on Amazon. (Tell me what book and your handle) If you have left reviews on all my books, tell me that in your comment.
- Sign up for my newsletter (also to the right) If you've already signed up, let me know
- If you enjoyed the series, promise to tell one other person about it, someone who you think would benefit from the spiritual themes.
What a deal!
Leave a comment listing that you have done the above, along with your email, and I will have Random.org choose 6 winners. I will check each winner's comments (along with my newsletter and email subscribers and reviews) to make sure they have done the above. If not, I will have Random.org choose another.
WINNERS will be announced on the 22nd!
I'm OFF To TENNESSEE!
Leaving on May 12th and returning on May 21st. I'm visiting my Mom and sister. And guess who else I'm seeing??? For those of you who know her and her writing, you're going to be jealous! Julie Lessman!! We rented a small cabin just for a day, along with a lovely lady who I have never met before, but someone who I feel like I've known forever, Bonnie Roof!
Should be a fun, relaxing trip! Pictures to be posted next Friday if I can manage it. :-)