Monday, November 18, 2019
Be as wise as serpants and as gentle as doves! (Kayne West)
Here I go again. I'm going to no doubt upset some of you with this post. Believe me, I didn't want to write about Kayne West, but the Lord has His way. He wants me to warn you, not only about Kayne, but about many others out there. We are instructed to be WISE. Being wise means you don't believe everything you see and hear. It means you search out the facts, you observe, you listen, you pray!
When I first heard about Kayne West's so-called conversion, I didn't know what to think. I was thinking that if it's real, good for him! May the Lord use him mightily! May many people come to Jesus because of his testimony. I truly wanted to believe that he got saved, I really did. But then I did a little homework, listened to a few sermons on him, and I'm no longer sure the man knows Jesus at all. I never knew much about Kayne West before he became a "Christian". His music is not my thing, but all it took was a little digging to find out what he is and has been all about.
Before you tell me not to judge anyone, we are instructed by Paul to judge our fellow Christians. Even Jesus said to beware of false prophets and judge them by their fruit. We are to expose the fruits of darkness.
Here's why I don't believe Kayne is following the same Jesus of the Bible.
1. He has never renounced his past sins in public nor repented of them. Since many of the people following him knew what he'd done and said in the past, he needed to tell them that all those things were wrong and sinful.
Because of that, many who now are following Jesus because of him don't think they need to repent of their sins, but instead can just go continue to do whatever they want.
2. Kayne's book which he wrote, entitled "The book of Yeesus", which he claims is a modern-day Bible, replaces all mentions of God with Kayne's own name.
3. He has continually mocked Jesus
In 2006 Kanye appeared on the cover of Rolling Stone as Jesus.
In 2013 Kanye West brings fake Jesus out on stage.
He wrote the lyrics for a song about Lucifer for Jay-Z
Just do a search on "Kayne West mocks Jesus"
4. He is always cursing
5. He is greedy
He is selling T-shirts stating Jesus is King at his services for over 100 dollars
6. He promotes occultic illuimati symbols, both in gestures and on his clothing. Just google it
7. He wears a huge necklace depicting the god, Horus
8. In his Lyrics for "Eyes Closed" he says he sold his soul to the devil
9. This last Halloween, his daughter dressed up as the devil.
10. He's arrogant and prideful. A new convert should be humble, repentant, and willing to spend years in the background studying Scripture and spending time with God. Even the Apostle Paul spent 3 years in the desert alone with God after he got saved!
Here's a couple of videos that may shock you about him
Call for an Uprising - Kayne West changes his name
Call for an Uprising - Kayne West holds his debut opening
Kayne west on tour for Satan
Last but not least!
11. The World loves him! For me this is the biggest reason. If he were truly a believer, the world... which includes all of Hollywood, the media, talk shows, etc. would HATE him. Yet, what do we see? They are embracing him! Jesus made that very plain to us when He said.
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. John 15:19
Could the man have had a true conversion? Could he be truly saved? I will allow that it is possible. But until I see him repent and renounce his old ways, and until I see him walking in humility, I'm not going to believe it. And you shouldn't either.
Some of you may say that we need to give him a break, that he's a new Christian and it takes awhile for God to change someone. Yes! I agree. When I first got saved, it took God years to get the world out of me. BUT I didn't go out and get into ministry right away. I didn't become the greatest sensation in every church. What I did do was repent, take on the cloak of humility, and learn learn learn all I could about Jesus and the Bible.
Remember, the Lord said there would be GREAT deception in these last days. Do you think Satan is going to bother with non-believers? He already has them! Satan wants to infiltrate the church! He wants to deceive believers and draw them away from Jesus.
But Kayne is preaching about Jesus, right? BUT WHAT JESUS is he preaching? Did you know that other religions have their own JESUS?. Islam believes in a Jesus who will return with their messiah, Mormons believe in a Jesus who was the brother of Lucifer. Jehovah witnesses believe in a Jesus as well. And would you believe even Luciferians and Masonic brothers have their own Jesus?
It's just NOT the Jesus of the Bible!
Jesus told us there would be many who would come in His name!! Why are most Christians so blind? So quick to follow someone just because they use the name of Jesus?
For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. Matt 24:5
Are people getting saved through Kayne West? I have no idea. If he is preaching a false Jesus, then probably not. For those who follow him who were already Christians, I believe they are opening doors for demons to come into their lives.
If he is the real deal, then time will tell. But I caution you with everything within me to be wise as a serpent and test the spirits and the fruit, and please be very very careful.
Know the Bible. Know the Word of God. And Know the real Jesus. It's the only way to survive in these last days!