If you haven't heard about the big and rare planetary conjunction that occurs tonight, then you may want to google it and check out a few articles. It seems the whole world is talking about it. Basically, it is the conjunction of two planets, Jupiter and Saturn. These two planets will be closer to each other than they have been in 800 years. From earth, they will appear as one large star. Many believe that the actual Bethlehem star was also a conjunction, but of 3 planets, Jupiter, Saturn, and Mars and/or possible the star Regulus, making it even brighter! Planets mean something in Biblical astronomy. Jupiter is known as the King planet and often refers to Jesus Himself. Saturn represents Satan, and Mars is generally referred to the war planet. I'm not an expert on this, so some of you may know more than I do on Biblical astronomy.
I have it on good authority that this star tonight quite possibly is a sign of the soon arrival of the Antichrist. This is not something I'm making up, but something I've heard from a very reliable man and prophet of God. Actually, it wouldn't surprise me at all if this is true based on where we are in Biblical prophecy and what is going on in the world.
Could we soon see the rise of the Antichrist? Personally I believe he's here now, alive and well, and in some power of authority somewhere on earth. I'm sure he has no idea he will become the Antichrist, though I'm sure he is a wicked person.
If you don't know much about the Antichrist, I've made a list below of what the Bible has to say about him. This is not an exhaustive list but it's pretty thorough. Though true Christians will not be here to watch this monster take power, this is a good list for those left behind in order for them to determine who this man is.
- Will "confirm or strengthen" a peace covenant with Israel for 7 Years (Daniel 9:27)
- Will rise from among Ten World Leaders (Daniel 7:7, Rev 13:1)
- Will take out 3 of those leaders (Daniel 7:24)
- Will have some sort of deadly wound in the head that he will recover from to the point that people believe he rose from the dead (revelation 13:3,14)
- He will be extremely charismatic and well-loved by all the people of the world (Rev 13:3-4)
- He will obtain his power by deceit and flattering (Daniel 11:21,32)
- He will change times and laws (Daniel 7:25)
- His kingdom will not be like any that came before it (Daniel 7:23)
- He will deny that Jesus is the Son of God (1 John 2:22)
- He will be arrogant and boastful (Daniel 9:36, Rev 13:6)
- He will cause all to receive a mark in order to buy and sell (Rev 13:16-17)
- He will blaspheme the God of Heaven (Daniel 7:25, 11:36, Rev 13:5-6)
- He will eventually take his seat in the temple of God in Jerusalem and declare himself to be God. (2 Thess 2:2-4, Daniel 9:27)
- He will claim he is the Jewish messiah (Matthew 24:23)
- He will demand worship (Rev 13:8,12)
- He will honor a "god of fortresses" a god whom his fathers did not know (Daniel 11:38)
- He will reward those who follow him and his strange god (Daniel 11:38)
- He shall succeed militarily and conquer many countries (Daniel 11:40)
- He doesn't care about women (Daniel 11:37)
- He will oppose everything about God and go after those who follow Jesus (Daniel 7:21, 25, rev 12:17, Rev 13:7)
- He will have the power to perform great signs and wonders through the false prophet (Mark 13:22, 2 Thess 2:9, Rev 13:13-14)
- He will be given his power by Satan (2 Thess 2:9)
- Will be defeated by Jesus and thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 19:19-21) !
And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
2 Thess 2:9
Do I think the Antichrist is here now? Yes. But what about the 10 kings? We don't see them yet. No. But remember the Bible says this final world empire is going to be different than any other empire. That means it doesn't have to be a physical empire, nor does it have to have been obtained by military conquest. It could very well simply be an economic empire, such as the one they are proposing through the Great Reset and through the New World Order of the World Economic Forum. These 10 leaders may already be in place somewhere that we are completely unaware of. All it would take is a major world catastrophe (such as a pandemic or nuclear exchange, etc) for them to take power and put in place plans they have had for many years now. (Which I have spoken about before in other posts)
Will we know who the Antichrist is before we leave? I'm not sure. Paul tells us in 2 Thess
Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. 2 Thess 2:3-4
Hence, it would seem that the Tribulation cannot start until the "falling away" and the Antichrist is revealed. How will we know it's him? I think the first major sign will be his 7 year treaty with Israel.
However, I'm not sure we will even be here to witness that because it is the true church of Jesus Christ that is holding him back. Only after we leave, can he come forth with his evil plans.
And now you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way 2 Thess 2:6-7
Is the Jupiter/Saturn conjunction happening tonight a sign of the soon coming Antichrist? Only time will tell. Either way, keep looking up, for our Lord is returning soon!