And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelation 18:4
Note from MaryLu: If you can't stand the pressure now to take the V and you give in, will you be able to stand the pressure to take the Mark when it comes?So, how do you know if your church is part of this apostate corrupted system? Remember, it can be very subtle.
- Your pastor never or rarely preaches about sin and repentance
- Your pastor never or rarely preaches about suffering for Jesus, about taking up your cross and living a life of submission to Him
- Your pastor never or rarely preaches about end times and connects current events with prophecy
- Your pastor never or rarely warns his flock that we are in the end times and to get ready and live right because Jesus is coming soon
- Your pastor encourages his flock to take the vaccine and obey all government mandates
- Your pastor opens up his church as a vaccine center
- Your pastor accepts LBGTQ people as members of the church without repentance and a lifestyle change
- Your pastor is a member of the LBGTQ community
- Your pastor willingly preforms marriage ceremonies for the LBGTQ community
- Your pastor does not believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and the active gifts of the Spirit in today's world.
- Your pastor preaches mostly about God's blessings on your life
- Your pastor never or rarely preaches about the reality of hell
- Your pastor believes you can receive Jesus into your heart and then live a life of willful sin and still go to heaven
- Your pastor believes there is going to be a Great Worldwide Revival and a Glorious Church Age before Jesus returns
- Your pastor speaks often about tithing and your obligation to give so God can bless you
- Your pastor speaks more about living the good life here and now rather than preaching on eternity
- You are in the Catholic church. Sorry, but especially with this current Pope in charge, the Catholic church is a cult filled with anti-Biblical beliefs and practices.
I'm sure there's more, but those are the ones the Lord is giving me for now. If any of these things are true, even if you love your pastor and he seems to be a good guy and the church is doing a lot of good, the Lord is urging you to get out and find a group of serious, Bible-believing Christians willing to die for their faith.
The more the Antichrist Beast system rises, the more the church will be required to compromise. Believe me, there will be churches and pastors in the Tribulation who will encourage believers to just take the Mark of the Beast so they can live. They will distort Scripture and tell you that you can still be saved, that God will understand. And many will follow them.
I'm not saying that if you're a true Christian in one of these churches that you won't go in the rapture. I'm merely saying that if your pastor compromises on one thing, he will end up compromising on more and more and if you stick around, you run the risk of being completely deceived. Remember what Paul said in Galatians 5:0
A little leaven [a slight inclination to error, or a few false teachers] leavens the whole batch [it perverts the concept of faith and misleads the church] Amplified