Monday, February 22, 2021
5. Have a close relationship with Jesus. Know the Lord
This comes out of praying and walking in the light and reading the Bible. If you do these things, they you will be in relationship with Jesus. You will know Him, recognize His voice and His leading.
Remember the 7 sons of the Jewish High Priest who tried to cast a demon out of a man?
Now there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, doing this. But the evil spirit responded and said to them, “I recognize Jesus, and I know of Paul, but who are you?” And the man in whom was the evil spirit, pounced on them and subdued all of them and overpowered them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded. Acts 19:14-16
It's not enough to shout out the name of "Jesus". You have to be in relationship with Him!
6. Be constantly filled with the Holy Spirit
Ask the Holy Spirit to fill you each morning and don't do anything that would grieve Him (such as purposeful sin). Listen to Him when He convicts you and repent immediately. The Holy Spirit can be a great friend to you. He can interpret Scripture for you, guide you, teach you, warn you, and nudge you when you need nudging. The Holy Spirit is the power cord that links you to Jesus. Stay plugged in!
Friday, February 19, 2021
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Monday, February 15, 2021
Let’s rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, because the marriage of the Lamb has come, and His bride has prepared herself.” It was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints. Revelation 19:7-8
- Do not commit purposeful sin
- Stay away from those who do
- Walk in the Light
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit and grow some Fruit!
- Find out what the will of God is for your life
- Singing worship songs and making melody in your heart to God
- Give thanks in Everything
- Submit yourselves to one another in the fear of God
- Ask God what "righteous acts" you can do so you won't show up to the Marriage naked!
Friday, February 12, 2021